Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mini Trip

So we went on a little vacation last weekend that was MUCH needed. I feel like I complain that school's so long, but in reality, Brett has way more time off now than he will for a long time! So we went to Corpus Christi for the Thanksgiving weekend, which we've been wanting to do since we've been here and finally it worked out! Some friends from our ward at home have a condo there, so they invited us to come. Brett got to go fishing both days which he LOVED and the boys and I hung out with Liz and just enjoyed the ocean and super nice weather. 


Spence loved having his feet in the sand


Not so much in the water though! 


Branson could have been there all day! 





Branson not only got to ride in the boat, but he also got to drive it! 
To say he was in heaven would be an understatement!






Am I weird that I thought this was so cute? I loved seeing Spence sitting up 
like a big boy with no highchair. These boys are getting too big too fast! 






 Such a fun weekend! Thanks Audenarts!

No comments:

Post a Comment