Sunday, December 4, 2011

Busy Weekend

We've had a lot of excitement the last couple of days! We finally put Spence in a forward facing carseat - or I should say he's finally big enough! He looks so little in it after having Branson in there! Our first trip he just pointed out the window going "whoa", it was adorable!





They just sat and read books the rest of the way to the store

It has rained so much the last couple days, Branson went out to puddle jump and of course, Spence wanted to join in. I had problems loading the video of it on here, but I posted it on Facebook. He's so cute, he can't actually jump, but he tries to copy Brett! 








Lastly, Brett and I did our first official 5K yesterday. He signed us up for it about a month ago, so it was good to have the commitment and actually have to train for it. It felt amazing to complete. I was so glad we did it and I can't wait for the next. Luckily for us, it was a chilly morning, so it was runable. I can't imagine running here in the summer! 












2 comments:

  1. You have a very cute family Caryn! You're boys are very handsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go on the 5k! i am so not a runner so i have a lot of respect for anyone who is! the blog looks great! your boys are too cute ;)

    ReplyDelete