So, we're full of surprises around our house... Surprise #1 - We found out in January we'll be expecting another baby due early September. Was this planned, you ask? No, no it wasn't. It took a bit to wrap our heads around it, but once we were used to the idea, we were super happy! So we were a little nervous as our due date is September 10th and Brett finishes school the end of August. But this should work, right? P.S. if anyone's looking for a Chiropractor, Brett will be needing clients like crazy to get this done - just a little side note. So I asked Branson if he'd like a new brother or sister and his response was, "no, I think we should just keep Spencey". Good call! I'll be so relieved for people to know so I no longer have to pretend to not be super sick and to not have to try to not look pregnant. I've been SO crazy sick this time around, so sick! I was a bit queezy with Branson and Spence, but nothing like this! Here's the sonogram below
Oh yeah, did I mention there was 2??? Today was my first appointment and my Dr. put the thing on my stomach and was like, "your uterus is definitely enlarged", I was like, "does that mean something's wrong or that I'm pregnant?" and he's like, "oh, you're definitely pregnant! You're going to die when you see this". My heart sank, I knew exactly what that meant! We have this thing in our family, as soon as anyone goes for their first appointment, we always ask two questions, "Is everything ok?" and "Was there only one?" My mom is a twin and my sister has twins, so this is our big Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Baby, Baby, Baby, OH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment