I LOVE Valentines Day! While Brett and I love each other every day, all year long, it's nice to have a special day set aside to be a little extra lovey. I've never been too big into decorating for the day, but thanks to my new BFF, Pinterest, this year was different! I've tried a couple crafts before that I've seen on there and of course, the maker is always like "this is the easiest, can't go wrong craft". They don't know me. I can kill any craft and so far, none of them have been "easy". This one I thought was so cute though, and once it was complete, it gave me new hopes for my craftyiness. I did have to patch a couple spots where my fingers and the crazy glue met the letters, but you can't tell unless you're super close.
I also printed off this super cute printable. The table doesn't look complete, but until I can guarantee my kids won't pull everything off, I don't think I can really do all I'd like to. These survived and the kids didn't even pay attention to them, so we might be getting closer than I think.
These were the cookies that Branson gave out for Valentines. The bags were super cute and 2 cookies fit perfectly inside. I always forget how not fun it is to decorate cookies with Branson. He didn't want icing, he only wanted the sprinkles, which of course, didn't stick to the cookies without any icing... So he'd put a tiny bit of icing on it, then pile it as high as he could with sprinkles. I only let him decorate 2 of them. I know that makes me a bad mom, but the anal side of me could hardly handle it!
No comments:
Post a Comment