Sunday, February 19, 2012

The boys

So we had Branson's last basketball game last weekend. It was a good little season of 6 games - pretty much just pure craziness with kids just running at random, but it was fun. It actually got better as their games went on, so it gives me hope for the future. Now Tee-ball starts up this week... And so my life with boys and their sports begins. Here's a video of Branson making his first basket in a game. I pulled my camera out too late, so I pretty much just got him making the shot.



Here's a picture of Branson's little team   
 They went out to celebrate afterwards with frozen yogurt. It was so cute to listen to the little boys conversation, "I have 5 trophies at home", "well I have 100 trophies". Oh, competitive boys!
 This picture is random, but I loved it. Brett pulled the boys around on a blanket for so long the other night. Branson held tightly onto Spence while they giggled and squeeled as Brett whipped them around.



No comments:

Post a Comment