Sunday, April 12, 2020

Summer's coming

Branson has been asking to do a lemonade stand for a while now, but today was the day! He decided to go out at 10:00 this morning, he made his own sign and was ready to go! He said he wanted to make it free so that everyone could have some. He sat in front of our house for a while, patiently waiting, then he came running into the house  because a man walking his dog  stopped and had some. Then our neighbour came out and gave him a toonie, I was like, "oh no, it's free" and he was like, "no, he needs to make some money". I told Branson how great that was! now he could buy more cups for the next time. He was like, "why would I buy cups? That would be boring!" If only businesses really ran that way... No expenses! After a while he decided to change locations and moved closer to the park. I told him to go right to the park so the kids could see his "Free Lemonade" sign, but he was too shy. I went and told the parents it was free and they all came running over! He stayed for 4 hours and went through 4 jugs of juice! He was one happy kid!








No comments:

Post a Comment