So Branson's been making observations lately on the opposite sex. So far these are the things he's come up with...
After swimming lessons one day, he gets in the car and I asked him how it went and he was like, "mom, girls get really sad!" Just wait til you're a teenager, you have no idea!
We were driving in the van and totally random, Branson says, "mom, boys understand girls but girls don't understand boys". I'll remind him of this when he starts to date!
Branson was outside with my mom at my parents house and their dog's name is Jack and the neighbor dog always comes over and her name is Tika. Jack was in the trees and Branson said "Jack's in the trees because he's lost. Tika stays here because she's a girl and girls never get lost... Boys ALWAYS get lost!"
I love hearing his thoughts on girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment